Residential Client Accounting & Financial ServicesFifield Glyn Residential Management has a dedicated team within the Accounts Department offering a wide range of accounting services for Freeholders, Directors, Developers and Residents.
We spend a great amount of time and resource on this function as quite simply properties cannot be managed properly without it.
The accounting is undertaken in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Members Accounts Rules and Service Charge Code of Practice and include the following:-
- Service Charge
- Calculating and preparing budgets
- Issuing and collecting demands
- Pursuit of arrears including liaising with Solicitors
- Preparation of year end accounts, liaising with Accountants
- Financial reporting to Directors, monthly, quarterly or annually
- Supplier/ contractor management
- Payment of all services
- Issue of demands and collecting of both ground rents and tenancy rents
- Tenant Deposit Service
- Issue of demands and collection
- Work on behalf of an individual building's Residential Management Company